Licensed Early Education Program
Le Sueur Nursery School is licensed by the Minnesota Department of Human Services. We adhere to standards adopted to protect the health, safety, rights and well-being of children.
Our preschool program is not affiliated with any church or religious denomination. We are a Non Profit supported by a Non Profit.
A Tradition of Excellence
Academic and Social Preparation for kindergarten has been the focus of Le Sueur Nursery School’s long tradition of excellence. The school has a proven record of success achieved with a balanced curriculum that includes a hands-on approach. We utilize purposeful learning in a child centered environment. Qualified teachers lead children providing quality care and the education children need to succeed in school and life.
Whole Child Development
Our students will experience a program that gives the individual child the tools to develop:
- self confidence
- social skills
- character traits
- cognitive skills
- kindergarten prep
We pride our self on establishing an environment that is nurturing and respectful. Each child will explore and learn through activities that are fun and lively and that will nurture a life long love of learning.
We focus on the following Areas of Development & Learning:
- Social – Emotional
- Science and Technology
- Social Studies
- The Arts
Now Hiring – Substitute Teacher’s Aide
We would like to add a Substitute Teachers Aide to our team.
Please share this information with family and friends. We welcome your recommendations and appreciate your consideration.Mrs. Traxler
- We are looking for an individual that is patient, flexible, creative, a team player and dedicated to proving a quality learning environment.
- This is an on call/ as needed position – there is not a guaranteed amount of hours per month. Ideal for a Stay- at- Home Parent , College Student or Retired Adult.
- Hours would be as needed between 8AM -4PM MWF and 12- 4PM T/TH
- Candidates must complete/pass a background check and complete training as required by the MN DHS before having contact with the children we serve.
- Interested persons should email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Denise at 507-665-2028 for more information. We are looking to fill the position for the 2021-2022 School Year.
Director/ Lead Teacher
My name is Denise Traxler and I am the Director and Lead Teacher of the Le Sueur Nursery School. I have a long history with the Nursery School serving children & families for more than 25 years. I am a graduate of the University of Minnesota-Waseca with an AAS Degree in Child Care Services (Preschool Emphasis). I enjoy helping children find their full potential in what is for many of our students their first structured educational environment. My husband and I have 2 sons. I enjoy watching sports with my family, cooking, reading and going on walks to fill my leisure time.
- E: email@example.com